We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and curious web developer to join our growing team in Jersey. Somebody who gets excited by good user experiences, carefully designed interfaces and elegant solutions to complex problems.
We are a small digital studio combining strategy, design and technology for real people. We pride ourselves in designing solutions that are usable, intuitive and fun to use for great clients who are willing to trust us to do the best for them and their customers.
At iPOP you will be given a lot of freedom to build easy to use products and experiences. We employ a prototyping mindset wherever possible to make sure what we build is suitable for the real world while breaking the mould. This means that you should be comfortable planning your own priorities, managing your own time and trying out new things happily, even if they might fail.
- You care about user-centric design and good user experiences and interfaces. Design is at the heart of what we do and it is important for us to maintain that.
- Fundamental knowledge of modern, cross-browser and well-structured HTML, CSS and JS
- You care about accessibility for all users across different devices
- Experience building responsive websites that feel native on all devices
- Demonstrate an interest in optimising for performance and load times
- Care about user testing to ensure an experience works for everyone
- Familiar with working collaboratively in teams with designers and developers, reviewing code and using version control tools
- You care about good processes and love taking a big problem and breaking it into smaller, manageable tasks to tackle it efficiently
- You have been in the field for two to three years – we know that years of working experience is not a great measure for proficiency, but it does mean you've seen a thing or two and you've worked on projects of different scopes
- You have experience building with Craft CMS. We use it with TWIG, SCSS and a number of JS frameworks or Vanilla JS but are always looking to improve how we deliver websites
- Animation in interfaces is a natural extension to how you see digital. Experience with GSAP (or similar) is a plus
- Interest in sharing your knowledge and insights with our team, clients, peers or students
- You are interested in or even experienced with MVC frameworks such as Vue.js, React etc